We are looking to hire a bookkeeper (3days per week!)
We are Hiring!
We are looking for a Bookkeeper 3 days per week!
Could it be you or do you know someone who would like to work with a great team!
The key roles and responsibilities are;
✅ Liaison with Accountants i.e. preparation of working papers and draft accounts for year-end accounts for audit/option
✅ Financial reporting on Sage:- Bank reconciliations | Nominal ledger listings
✅ Process bank statements and highlight error or irregularities
✅ Quarterly Vat returns – cash accounting and reconciling
✅ Reconciling bank, direct debit and loan accounts/petty cash
✅ Posting transactions between bank accounts and loan accounts
✅ Inter Company reconciliations
✅ Processing Payroll journal
✅ Processing and recording all expenses
✅ Prepare and process PAYE/NI payments
✅ Set up/administer pension schemes – including auto enrolment duties, uploading members details monthly and making payments
✅ Responsible for making all bank payments (salaries, pensions, HMRC, suppliers) and reconciling
✅ Issue client fees on a monthly basis
✅ Prepare P11D figures for accountants
🟢 Salary and conditions to be agreed with the successful candidates. Please get in contact with xburo if you are interested by emailing email@example.com
We’d love to hear from you or if you wish to recommend someone you know who would fit the profile and work with xburo, let us know!
- Directors speak to GCU and university studentsThomas Brady and Michael Gribben speak to Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) as former students about lessons learned and their recent success Alumnus of Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) Thomas Brady and Michael Gribben spoke to the university and its students about xburo and their early careers. The pair shared some insights into what it meant to… Continue reading Directors speak to GCU and university students
- Designs progress near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar CastleIn The News: Architects, Block Nine Architects, are to progress its technical designs for a new high-end contemporary two-storey dwelling near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar Castle.
- Scottish Building Standards to come into forceProposed changes to Building Standards: xburo briefing available The Scottish Government has published proposed changes to the Scottish Building Standards that will come into force on the 1st of April 2024. With heating and powering buildings currently accounting for 40% of the UK’s total energy usage – a figure that must be significantly reduced to… Continue reading Scottish Building Standards to come into force
- We are the Best Small UK ConsultancyXburo is named Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) xburo has won the Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE). Winner of the Best UK Consultancy, xburo received the coveted accolade at an award ceremony held at the Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge Hotel which… Continue reading We are the Best Small UK Consultancy
- Ocean Terminal regenerationApproval for Ocean Terminal regeneration project unanimous 2024 is off to a flying start with the approval of the regeneration of Ocean Terminal. This week, Edinburgh City Council gave unanimous approval of this major redevelopment of Ocean Terminal at Leith Waterfront. Plans are to develop a sustainable new neighbourhood on Leith’s waterfront with the provision of… Continue reading Ocean Terminal regeneration