We are Hiring!
xburo is recruiting for Mechanical Engineers and Senior Mechanical Engineers following a surge in business growth.
Experts in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, xburo is a fast-growing company with an unrivalled level of professionalism and expertise, perfect for individuals looking to develop and apply their technical ability at an engineer level or to move beyond this into a client facing senior engineer role.
We are led by a team of senior engineers working in various private and public sectors such as education, healthcare, defence, commercial, residential, and private investor development. Work varies from traditional M+E design to client technical advisory, asset management and low-carbon consulting.
Business grew significantly in 2022 and to meet growing demand, we are looking for talented engineers to join our team.
If you feel like xburo could be a good fit for you, you want to be rewarded for your efforts with a generous pay package, and wish to work with a great team, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Kieran or anyone in the xburo team for an informal chat or a coffee.
- Directors speak to GCU and university studentsThomas Brady and Michael Gribben speak to Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) as former students about lessons learned and their recent success Alumnus of Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) Thomas Brady and Michael Gribben spoke to the university and its students about xburo and their early careers. The pair shared some insights into what it meant to… Continue reading Directors speak to GCU and university students
- Designs progress near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar CastleIn The News: Architects, Block Nine Architects, are to progress its technical designs for a new high-end contemporary two-storey dwelling near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar Castle.
- Scottish Building Standards to come into forceProposed changes to Building Standards: xburo briefing available The Scottish Government has published proposed changes to the Scottish Building Standards that will come into force on the 1st of April 2024. With heating and powering buildings currently accounting for 40% of the UK’s total energy usage – a figure that must be significantly reduced to… Continue reading Scottish Building Standards to come into force
- We are the Best Small UK ConsultancyXburo is named Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) xburo has won the Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE). Winner of the Best UK Consultancy, xburo received the coveted accolade at an award ceremony held at the Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge Hotel which… Continue reading We are the Best Small UK Consultancy
- Ocean Terminal regenerationApproval for Ocean Terminal regeneration project unanimous 2024 is off to a flying start with the approval of the regeneration of Ocean Terminal. This week, Edinburgh City Council gave unanimous approval of this major redevelopment of Ocean Terminal at Leith Waterfront. Plans are to develop a sustainable new neighbourhood on Leith’s waterfront with the provision of… Continue reading Ocean Terminal regeneration