Scotland’s Public Sector Heat Decarbonisation Fund
FUNDING UPDATE: Scotland’s Public Sector Heat Decarbonisation Fund
🟢 Decarbonising the way we heat our buildings has already been established as one of the biggest challenges in meeting the UK’s Net-Zero targets, with the majority of buildings in the public sector still relying on traditional fossil-fuel boilers.
🟢 Scotland’s Public Sector Heat Decarbonisation Fund will provide capital funding for public sector organisations to decarbonise their heating systems and improve the overall energy performance of their buildings.
🟢 Guidance on the scheme has just been released and will open for application in November.
🟢 The team at xburo can assist in supporting your application and set a holistic whole building approach through our net zero digital twin modelling and reporting.
✅ Scotland’s Public Sector Heat Decarbonisation Fund – follow the link below
✅ xburo can support your application: digital twin modelling and reporting
✅ Contact the team today: firstname.lastname@example.org or DM one of the team, where we can talk you through the process!
- Directors speak to GCU and university studentsThomas Brady and Michael Gribben speak to Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) as former students about lessons learned and their recent success Alumnus of Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) Thomas Brady and Michael Gribben spoke to the university and its students about xburo and their early careers. The pair shared some insights into what it meant to… Continue reading Directors speak to GCU and university students
- Designs progress near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar CastleIn The News: Architects, Block Nine Architects, are to progress its technical designs for a new high-end contemporary two-storey dwelling near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar Castle.
- Scottish Building Standards to come into forceProposed changes to Building Standards: xburo briefing available The Scottish Government has published proposed changes to the Scottish Building Standards that will come into force on the 1st of April 2024. With heating and powering buildings currently accounting for 40% of the UK’s total energy usage – a figure that must be significantly reduced to… Continue reading Scottish Building Standards to come into force
- We are the Best Small UK ConsultancyXburo is named Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) xburo has won the Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE). Winner of the Best UK Consultancy, xburo received the coveted accolade at an award ceremony held at the Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge Hotel which… Continue reading We are the Best Small UK Consultancy
- Ocean Terminal regenerationApproval for Ocean Terminal regeneration project unanimous 2024 is off to a flying start with the approval of the regeneration of Ocean Terminal. This week, Edinburgh City Council gave unanimous approval of this major redevelopment of Ocean Terminal at Leith Waterfront. Plans are to develop a sustainable new neighbourhood on Leith’s waterfront with the provision of… Continue reading Ocean Terminal regeneration