xburo shortlisted for the Best UK Consultancy
xburo is shortlisted for the Best UK Consultancy at The Association of Consultancy and Engineering Awards (ACE).
The team will be heading down to London to attend the coveted awards at a showcase event at the Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge Hotel in January 2024.
The event brings together industry experts to celebrate the best people, projects and companies from the world of engineering and the built environment – and xburo will be there among the nominees.
In the category for Best UK Consultancy (small) xburo is nominated alongside: Aegaea Limited; M-EC Development Technical Consultants; and Rybka.
Michael Gribben, Director of xburo, said: “ACE is the industry body for engineering and to be shortlisted in the small consultancy of the year category is a credit to the work of the team. xburo is scaling up with a number of significant project wins and senior staff appointments as well as work on major contracts. To be recognised amongst our peers, leading companies and those driving engineering and innovation, is credit to the team and those we work with.”
Tom Brady, Director of xburo, added: “It goes to show that the industry recognises expertise and the experience which we deliver by driving projects to completion and successful handover. It’s a credit to our team of experts and their hard work.”
The team is looking forward to the event as it scales and grows and delivers expertise in mechanical and electrical engineering and sustainability and energy.
To find out more about the awards, go to Consultancy and Engineering Awards 2023 (acenet.co.uk)
- Directors speak to GCU and university studentsThomas Brady and Michael Gribben speak to Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) as former students about lessons learned and their recent success Alumnus of Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) Thomas Brady and Michael Gribben spoke to the university and its students about xburo and their early careers. The pair shared some insights into what it meant to… Continue reading Directors speak to GCU and university students
- Designs progress near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar CastleIn The News: Architects, Block Nine Architects, are to progress its technical designs for a new high-end contemporary two-storey dwelling near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar Castle.
- Scottish Building Standards to come into forceProposed changes to Building Standards: xburo briefing available The Scottish Government has published proposed changes to the Scottish Building Standards that will come into force on the 1st of April 2024. With heating and powering buildings currently accounting for 40% of the UK’s total energy usage – a figure that must be significantly reduced to… Continue reading Scottish Building Standards to come into force
- We are the Best Small UK ConsultancyXburo is named Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) xburo has won the Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE). Winner of the Best UK Consultancy, xburo received the coveted accolade at an award ceremony held at the Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge Hotel which… Continue reading We are the Best Small UK Consultancy
- Ocean Terminal regenerationApproval for Ocean Terminal regeneration project unanimous 2024 is off to a flying start with the approval of the regeneration of Ocean Terminal. This week, Edinburgh City Council gave unanimous approval of this major redevelopment of Ocean Terminal at Leith Waterfront. Plans are to develop a sustainable new neighbourhood on Leith’s waterfront with the provision of… Continue reading Ocean Terminal regeneration