xburo rebrands and launches a new look
Not just Engineers, we have been working behind the scenes on our new branding, positioning in the marketplace, and a new website to complete our new look.
We have rolled out the cameras to capture behind the scenes – plant rooms and boiler rooms – places that you don’t see that make the mechanics of a building work for our clients, their users and a sustainable future.
As experts in Mechanical, Electrical and Energy Engineers, our teams work to solve complex problems and are navigating the route to net zero and a sustainable future through design and a focus on testing and commissioning.
Our building blocks are Expertise, Excellence and Experience for our company and our people. You can read about our latest works in our case studies, watch videos as we go underneath the inner workings of a building as well as seeing a bird’s eye view from the rooftops.
Our teams of senior engineers deliver a bespoke service working in the spheres of healthcare, defence, commercial, residential, education, logistics and transport in partnership with multiple stakeholders from our offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh and London.
- Directors speak to GCU and university studentsThomas Brady and Michael Gribben speak to Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) as former students about lessons learned and their recent success Alumnus of Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) Thomas Brady and Michael Gribben spoke to the university and its students about xburo and their early careers. The pair shared some insights into what it meant to… Continue reading Directors speak to GCU and university students
- Designs progress near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar CastleIn The News: Architects, Block Nine Architects, are to progress its technical designs for a new high-end contemporary two-storey dwelling near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar Castle.
- Scottish Building Standards to come into forceProposed changes to Building Standards: xburo briefing available The Scottish Government has published proposed changes to the Scottish Building Standards that will come into force on the 1st of April 2024. With heating and powering buildings currently accounting for 40% of the UK’s total energy usage – a figure that must be significantly reduced to… Continue reading Scottish Building Standards to come into force
- We are the Best Small UK ConsultancyXburo is named Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) xburo has won the Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE). Winner of the Best UK Consultancy, xburo received the coveted accolade at an award ceremony held at the Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge Hotel which… Continue reading We are the Best Small UK Consultancy
- Ocean Terminal regenerationApproval for Ocean Terminal regeneration project unanimous 2024 is off to a flying start with the approval of the regeneration of Ocean Terminal. This week, Edinburgh City Council gave unanimous approval of this major redevelopment of Ocean Terminal at Leith Waterfront. Plans are to develop a sustainable new neighbourhood on Leith’s waterfront with the provision of… Continue reading Ocean Terminal regeneration