Welcome to the team Maxmore
Strengthening the xburo team, we are delighted with the recent appointment of Mechanical Engineer, Maxmore Karumamupiyo.
Max is our latest recruit as we continue to scale and invest in our team and growth following a surge in business and demand.
He brings more than 20 years’ experience in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Fire Protection systems.
Maxmore said: “I saw this as a challenging position which would allow me to grow professionally as well as an opportunity to share my experience with others in the team.”
Max will work under the leadership of Director, Thomas Brady, and Principal Engineer, Kieran McFadden, and joins a growing team of mechanical engineers delivering its expert services across a variety of sectors.
Director Michael Gribben, said: “Maxmore is an asset to our growing team and to the expertise which we are able to offer in the marketplace. Business continues to grow at a rate and our team of M&E experts ensure we are fully equipped to deliver for our clients by bringing experienced engineers on board to service our clients and work with our engineers to share their knowledge and experience of the industry.”
Maxmore has a wealth of experience in his 20 year-long career, having worked for a number of firms latterly working for Mekan Engineering Services in South Africa.
- Directors speak to GCU and university studentsThomas Brady and Michael Gribben speak to Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) as former students about lessons learned and their recent success Alumnus of Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) Thomas Brady and Michael Gribben spoke to the university and its students about xburo and their early careers. The pair shared some insights into what it meant to… Continue reading Directors speak to GCU and university students
- Designs progress near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar CastleIn The News: Architects, Block Nine Architects, are to progress its technical designs for a new high-end contemporary two-storey dwelling near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar Castle.
- Scottish Building Standards to come into forceProposed changes to Building Standards: xburo briefing available The Scottish Government has published proposed changes to the Scottish Building Standards that will come into force on the 1st of April 2024. With heating and powering buildings currently accounting for 40% of the UK’s total energy usage – a figure that must be significantly reduced to… Continue reading Scottish Building Standards to come into force
- We are the Best Small UK ConsultancyXburo is named Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) xburo has won the Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE). Winner of the Best UK Consultancy, xburo received the coveted accolade at an award ceremony held at the Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge Hotel which… Continue reading We are the Best Small UK Consultancy
- Ocean Terminal regenerationApproval for Ocean Terminal regeneration project unanimous 2024 is off to a flying start with the approval of the regeneration of Ocean Terminal. This week, Edinburgh City Council gave unanimous approval of this major redevelopment of Ocean Terminal at Leith Waterfront. Plans are to develop a sustainable new neighbourhood on Leith’s waterfront with the provision of… Continue reading Ocean Terminal regeneration