XBuro signs Kieran McFadden!
As part of our recent announcements at xburo and our rapid growth, we are thrilled to welcome Kieran McFadden to our growing team of professionals.
Kieran has worked under the direction of our Director Tom Brady in a previous role and this summer’s signing is a great scoop for xburo.
Kieran is coming on board as a Principal Mechanical Engineer and will play a pivotal role in the delivery of projects across our Glasgow, Edinburgh and London offices.
Previously Kieran worked at Atkins, where he was spent the last five-years and latterly as a principal engineer
He will be working with the team on the delivery of multiple projects including our healthcare projects and school projects.
We’re delighted to welcome him on board to our growing team as we know what a great asset he will be to the team.
He joins our latest recruits to xburo including Roisin-Alana Di Giacomo, who is looking after our brand, communications and marketing development as we grow. She will be responsible for increasing the profile, building connections in the cities we work in, and developing and growing the XBuro brand across our networks.
Rapid growth of xburo has seen a number of new client wins, tripling our growth to delivering projects worth in excess of £350million under a growing team of 15 in what has been a busy couple of years.
Welcome to the team!
- Directors speak to GCU and university studentsThomas Brady and Michael Gribben speak to Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) as former students about lessons learned and their recent success Alumnus of Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) Thomas Brady and Michael Gribben spoke to the university and its students about xburo and their early careers. The pair shared some insights into what it meant to… Continue reading Directors speak to GCU and university students
- Designs progress near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar CastleIn The News: Architects, Block Nine Architects, are to progress its technical designs for a new high-end contemporary two-storey dwelling near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar Castle.
- Scottish Building Standards to come into forceProposed changes to Building Standards: xburo briefing available The Scottish Government has published proposed changes to the Scottish Building Standards that will come into force on the 1st of April 2024. With heating and powering buildings currently accounting for 40% of the UK’s total energy usage – a figure that must be significantly reduced to… Continue reading Scottish Building Standards to come into force
- We are the Best Small UK ConsultancyXburo is named Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) xburo has won the Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE). Winner of the Best UK Consultancy, xburo received the coveted accolade at an award ceremony held at the Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge Hotel which… Continue reading We are the Best Small UK Consultancy
- Ocean Terminal regenerationApproval for Ocean Terminal regeneration project unanimous 2024 is off to a flying start with the approval of the regeneration of Ocean Terminal. This week, Edinburgh City Council gave unanimous approval of this major redevelopment of Ocean Terminal at Leith Waterfront. Plans are to develop a sustainable new neighbourhood on Leith’s waterfront with the provision of… Continue reading Ocean Terminal regeneration