Swinging into XBuro Golf Day 2022!
The final Cut has arrived from our Xburo Golf Day 2022!
This is one blockbuster that you don’t want to miss starring Michael Gribben, Thomas Brady, amateur golf star Megan Docherty, as well as a host of other big names in the world of commercial real estate and projects. Mark Stone makes an impress debut and looks to have a promising future in golf if engineering doesn’t work out!
Hotly anticipated by our audience and fan base since our trailer landed last month, the XBuro team has been cutting, editing and screening the final feature film ready for the launch.
Directed by Roisin-Alana Di Giacomo, produced by XBuro’s Thomas Brady and Michael Gribben, with support from our runner, Brenda McCulloch, this film is brought to you by Martin Burt, Native Films.
A sequel is planned for 2023 – promising to go bigger, go bolder or go home!
We give you the XBuro Annual Golf Day!
- Directors speak to GCU and university studentsThomas Brady and Michael Gribben speak to Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) as former students about lessons learned and their recent success Alumnus of Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) Thomas Brady and Michael Gribben spoke to the university and its students about xburo and their early careers. The pair shared some insights into what it meant to… Continue reading Directors speak to GCU and university students
- Designs progress near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar CastleIn The News: Architects, Block Nine Architects, are to progress its technical designs for a new high-end contemporary two-storey dwelling near Edinburgh’s A-listed historic Gogar Castle.
- Scottish Building Standards to come into forceProposed changes to Building Standards: xburo briefing available The Scottish Government has published proposed changes to the Scottish Building Standards that will come into force on the 1st of April 2024. With heating and powering buildings currently accounting for 40% of the UK’s total energy usage – a figure that must be significantly reduced to… Continue reading Scottish Building Standards to come into force
- We are the Best Small UK ConsultancyXburo is named Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) xburo has won the Best Small UK Consultancy at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE). Winner of the Best UK Consultancy, xburo received the coveted accolade at an award ceremony held at the Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge Hotel which… Continue reading We are the Best Small UK Consultancy
- Ocean Terminal regenerationApproval for Ocean Terminal regeneration project unanimous 2024 is off to a flying start with the approval of the regeneration of Ocean Terminal. This week, Edinburgh City Council gave unanimous approval of this major redevelopment of Ocean Terminal at Leith Waterfront. Plans are to develop a sustainable new neighbourhood on Leith’s waterfront with the provision of… Continue reading Ocean Terminal regeneration